Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaching Questions.


Teaching. Why do I want to teach? What does teaching do for me? How will teaching help me in my life? Students always say that they learn best from this teacher and don’t learn anything from that teacher but what if each teacher had both inside of them? Students also say that they learn this way and not that way. Do teachers really try and help all of their students learn and understand what is being taught? Do teachers favor certain learning styles? Whats better new or old styles? What would my classroom look like when I become a teacher? What styles will I keep and which styles will I leave behind? What kind of teacher will I be? 

More questions that are frequently asked for teachers: http://www.educationalquestions.com/faq_for_teachers.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment